Saturday, May 26, 2007

A New Idea...

I have decided to start a blog based solely on my business udates and information - for my personal blog please feel free to visit: http://www.livejournal.com/bobolium. I will probably leak and overflow into both with personal and business as I have a hard time keeping them separate...we shall see how it goes.

I have just bought some new items on Etsy.com from various sellers for inclusion in my new projects. I wanted to see if I could make something using only things from etsy, with the exception of the metal components, as I already have the wire and the sheet. I will post pics and keep the blog updated as I work on these items, and I will list them in my shop when I have finished, thus completing the etsy circle. I thought it would be fitting.

No comments: